If you’ve hit a brickwall in your research, Evergreen Ancestry can help. Whether it’s training for a group, individual training or some one to one advice and guidance, Evergreen Ancestry can help you overcome those obstacles.
One to one advice sessions are for two hours and how you use the time is up to you! Examples include:
- advice on which records to use to locate an ancestor’s birth, marriage or death
- help understanding or reading documents you already have
- guidance on how to research effectively
- advice on how to organise family history records, both paper and electronic
- help in using a records office
The cost of a two hour one to one session is £50 plus travel if needed.
Training for groups of up to 12 people can be provided – all training is different so use the contact form to get a quote.